Ever wanted to play a power struggle map with lots of vegetation, lots of things to destroy, or defend?
This map has it all. There's even a great Blast door to stop your enemy walking into your captured facilities. Defend them, keep them closed, or get overwhelmed. Its one thing managing to build a Nuke Tank, its another trying to get it to the enemy base. If your path is not protected your time building the tank will have been all in vain. Use the forests for cover, you may even find some useful items if you look hard enough. This map is very scenic, and uses a modified version of the ToD from the map "Shore".
Changelog V 5.9:
- Playable in Crysis and Crysis Wars
- Diverse, Hand placed vegetation
- A new exciting map for you to play
- Blast doors in a tunnel
- Destructible bridges, protect them!
- A secret VTOL hangar
- Fixed VTOL hangar voxel.
- Used different TOD settings (Shore TOD, with extras of our own)
- Completely remade 'doughnut' in centre of map. It is now a hill with a tunnel through it.
- Made colour minimap.
- Changed loading screen.
- Added more suitable terrain textures under the crashed plane.
- Added Vehicle Factories to the bases.
- Uploaded under right map section! :P
- Go to your Crysis Wars level folder: -> Electronic Arts/Crytek/Crysis WARS/Game/Levels/Multiplayer/PS.
- Eventually backup a existing Level folder with the same name.
- Extract the levelfolder from the downloaded archive if necessary by using an extracter such as 7-zip.
- Copy the downloaded levelfolder into the PS folder.
- Start Crysis Wars
- You can create a lan or internet server, put the level into the rotation and play.
- Size 50.75 MiB
- Last Updated February 07, 2011
- Clicks this month / Overall: 10 / 456