This is a singleplayer mod intended for the campaign, but also very good for custom maps. It greatly expands upon the tactical possibilities in Crysis, and add multiple new features.
- Usable only in Crysis not in Crysis Wars
- Includes 32 and 64 bit DLLs for "maximum compatibility".
- New blood effects that scale based on weapon power.
- Ballistics, including bullet drop, penetration, and tracers.
- A total of 22 new ammo types for many weapons.
- Many other weapon changes.
- New ammo types for armored vehicles.
- Fortran's M107 and Rad15's Advanced AI, used with permission.
- Adds remote nuke, and some new vehicle weapons.
- Mounted Minigun / 20MM Cannon from Warhead.
- Modified campaign levels with the new ammo placed.
- Go to your Crysis Mods folder: -> Electronic Arts/Crytek/Crysis/Mods
(if not existing please create this folder inside your Crysis root folder)
- Copy the mod folder from the downloaded file into the current Mods folder (Crysis/Mods).
- In order for this mod to work properly, it is necessary to install the Visual Studio 2010 Redistributable, which is included in the downloaded file.
- See included documentation for additional important info.
- Start Crysis, use the in-game mod loader to load the mod.
- After you restart Crysis, open console (^) type in "con_restricted 0" (without the "") enter and then type in "map mapname" (without the "" whereas mapname = the name of the map you want to load located in the mod level folder in Mods/Game/Levels folder)
NOTE: You can use this mod only with Crysis Version 1.2 and above.
- Size 84.72 MiB
- Last Updated March 09, 2011
- Clicks this month / Overall: 15 / 446