This mod removes the flash panels from the screen but weapon customisation, objectives and weapon icons still enabled. Only the 32 bit version of this mod is included.Features:
To do list:
- Removes all HUD panels except the vital ones
- Good for realistic non-nanosuit use in a mod or map
1) I will add flash FG nodes to load\unload flash movies on the screen.
2) Compile 64-bit dllSpecial thanks to:
RenEvo Software & Designs - FG plugin system
James-Ryan and Cry-Vlok for FG plugins.Installation guide:
- Go to your Crysis game folder -> Electronic Arts -> Crytek -> Crysis -> Mods.
(if not existing please create this folder inside your Crysis root folder)
- Copy the mod folder from the downloaded file into the current game folder (Crysis/Mods).
- Start Crysis, use the modloader to load the mod.
- After restarting Crysis, open console (^) type in "con_restricted 0" (without the "") enter and then type in "map mapname" (without the "" whereas mapname = the name of the map you want to load located in the mod level folder in Mods/Game/Levels folder)
NOTE:You can use this mod only with Crysis Version 1.2 and above.
- Size 1015 KiB
- Last Updated February 05, 2010
- Clicks this month / Overall: 0 / 73