This environment was created for my final year university project. The aim was to "capture the atmosphere" of the cyberpunk genre. I also researched film noir lighting and have tried to add a little of that to my environment. I have modelled and textured most of the objects in the level, apart from the obvious Crysis assets such as the trees, bottles, plates, bin bags, dumpsters, people etc.
- Playable in Crysis and Crysis Wars
- CyberPunk environment
- Beautiful atmosphere
- Custom assets and models
- Go to your Crysis game folder -> Electronic Arts -> Crytek -> Crysis Wars -> Mods.
(if not existing please create this folder inside your Crysis root folder)
- Copy the mod folder from the downloaded file into the current game folder (Crysis/Mods).
- Start Crysis, use the ingame mod loader to load the mod.
- After you restart Crysis, open console (^) type in "con_restricted 0" (without the "") enter and then type in "map mapname" (without the "" whereas mapname = the name of the map you want to load located in the mod level folder in Mods/Game/Levels folder)
NOTE:You can use this mod only with Crysis Version 1.4 and above.
- Size 93.69 MiB
- Last Updated October 04, 2009
- Clicks this month / Overall: 5 / 120