This config enables you to play in 640x480 resolution, just like it was possible in the beta days.Features:
- Sets 640x480 resolution, which is not possible in the menu
- A relief for people with not so brand new pc's
- No tweaking knowledge required, drag and drop a file
- Go to your Crysis game folder -> Electronic Arts -> Crytek -> Crysis -> Game -> Config.
- Copy the downloaded configuration (.cfg) file into this folder.
NOTE:If you use modified object files, scripts or textures the cheatprotection won't let you play.
- Size 346 B
- Last Updated July 29, 2008
- Clicks this month / Overall: 1 / 291