This simple mod allows C4 to stick on AI. The code for sticking C4 to players, AI, and other objects was already coded in, but it was disabled in the final build. All I did was change a couple true/false around in one of the cpp files in the source code. Because of how it is coded, C4 only sticks to the chest. And it's pretty finicky about when it wants to stick. But it's very satisfying when it does stick.
So go sneak into a Korean outpost, stick some C4 to someone, then sneak out, and BOOM!
- C4 Sticks to AI.
- Perfect for infiltration.
- Makes use of original code.
- Easy mod installation.
- Go to your Crysis game folder -> Electronic Arts -> Crytek -> Crysis -> Mods.
(if not existing please create this folder inside your Crysis root folder)
- Copy the mod folder from the downloaded file into the current game folder (Crysis/Mods).
- Start Crysis, use the ingame mod loader to load the mod.
- After you restart Crysis, open console (~) type in "con_restricted 0", press enter and then type in "map mapname" (whereas mapname = the name of the map you want to load).
NOTE:You can use this mod only with Crysis Version 1.2 and above.
- Size 3.46 KiB
- Last Updated February 06, 2010
- Clicks this month / Overall: 0 / 72