Fully mountainous oriented level, no story, but lots of objectives for explore.
Your mission is, find the final village. You will go throught beautiful mountainous landscape, with very realistic mountains.
Changelog V 1.1.0:
- Thanks to Bassbeast, for making all voxels, except cave 1. And i have a liitle edited these voxels, for better special lights effects.
- Used custom vegetation: Exodus pinetrees
- Used custom vegetation: Nature pack europe
- Updated version with nightvision
- Playable in Crysis and Crysis Wars
- lots of objectives
- beautiful nature
- special light effects in caves
- forest areas
- realsitic mountains
- realistic landscape
- very detailed environment
- lots of enemies
- Go to your Crysis level folder: -> Electronic Arts/Crytek/Crysis/Game/Levels/.
- Eventually backup a existing Level folder with the same name.
- Extract the levelfolder from the downloaded archive if necessary by using an extracter such as 7-zip.
- Copy the downloaded levelfolder into the Levels folder.
- Start Crysis
- Open console (with the ~ key) and type in "con_restricted 0" (without "") to allow access to console commands
- Load your custom map by typing in the console "map hory" (Without "") and press Enter.
Additionally you can use the Crytools Launcher to load your custom level.
- Size 24.56 MiB
- Last Updated June 30, 2009
- Clicks this month / Overall: 0 / 195