Crysis Warhead animations are now available in Crysis
Well since I've been trying to figure out how to get the warhead animations into Crysis since November of 2008 when I was working on my Carrier Assault mod.
Eventually I gave up on this (the warehead animations), so when cerealdemon made a thread about how to get the warhead animations into Crysis, he got me thinking again. So while I was working on my traitors mod I wanted to see if I can get the warhead animations into my mod, so all I did was copy the stuff from warhead into the mod :D. Just be sure to give me credit for actually getting the warhead animations to work in Crysis and a big thanks to Crytek for the animations.
- Playable in Crysis and Crysis Wars
- Easy to use Mod file version
- Copy the mod content into your Crysis/mod/yourmod folder
- If you've changed anything in the animation files in your mod you may wanna thouroughly inspect the mod carefully, so you don't overwrite anything in your mod
- In the mod folder I included 2 shortcuts to the editor
- Right click and open up the properties in the shortcuts provided and in "YOUR_MOD" replace that with the name of you mod fyi
- Copy or move the shortcut to your desktop
- Run the editor with the mod assigned and open up the character editor and you should get more cine animations
- Size 99.66 MiB
- Last Updated September 14, 2009
- Clicks this month / Overall: 0 / 62