Forums Gallery Downloads LOGIN |REGISTER

Zion -Map delayed -Dec 29th

Use this section to show off your CE2 levels

bako1
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby bako1 » 23.12.2008, 00:37

first of all i would like to say you are crazy and absolutely brilliant at the same time,
i don't know why the dam turk hasn't hired you yet, probably because you make way more from architecture, i assume that is what you do....one thing i noticed is that you don't care about the attention you recieve, which is nice and you continue replying to everybodies posts,

i would like to point out that your mod's are awesome since i am so savvy torwards realism in gaming and their hasn't been anything close to it since crysis so keep up the spectacular work, may i suggest putting together a team and making a total remake of the game, liscensing the engine and selling it...just pointing out that you have practically done it for free
ZapWizard
Producer
Producer

Postby ZapWizard » 29.12.2008, 16:50

FYI:

This map is delayed until some future point, or it may become part of a new project.
I may also release the map to the community as a starting point for some other map maker.

I have worked and worked on a story to fit the map, so far coming up with four different versions, however none of them I liked. They took too long to get "into the action" and the only one that worked well involved aliens, and I don't think that the Aliens in Crysis offer enough variety yet. All the stories also would have taken at least 6 months to complete due to the sheer size of the map. (and this thread is already 6 months old.)

I am starting a new project that is inspired by various world events, I already have a good working story that is flexible and can be expanded or shrunk without impacting how fun the map can be. This one will be a Mod so that I can change more of the game settings to my own liking.

Look for a mod post on it soon.
Last edited by ZapWizard on 29.12.2008, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.
Maniche
Producer
Producer

Postby Maniche » 29.12.2008, 17:08

nice to hear

maniche
Lead Level Designer - Traction Wars
TerrorBlast
Has seen it all
Has seen it all

Postby TerrorBlast » 29.12.2008, 18:36

Wow, that looks prity badass :D Really nice :P I would love to see a sucsesfull google earth map, with high details :D
- It's all about the bread.

Connect and collaborate with CRYENGINE developers in the official Forums.
Visit the Gallery to share what you have created and be inspired by what others are creating with CRYENGINE.
Community