this thread should be used to summarize and collect all available and upcoming XSI related tutorials and resources. Feel free to post links to tutorials and resources you find in the web here and we will then add them to the list below.
Additionally if you want to write a tutorial for XSI on your own please download the Tutorial Template for Crymod and use this as base for your documentation. Aftewards create a .PDF file out of it and upload the tutorial into our Tutorial Database.
The Crymod Staff Team then will check this tutorial and activate it for the public. Additionally it will get added to the list below.
- Official Tutorial: Getting started with the XSI CryExporter
- Official XSI Training Videos
- XSI Basics Guide
- If your XSI doesn't look like the one in the tutorials...
- Tutorial: How to create a high res human model with two mouse clicks
- How to Export a .cgf from XSI
- Creating Breakable Objects for Use in XSI
- Making Destructible Object in XSI Official
- Tutorial: How to create a spiral staircase
- Official XSI Mod Tool Basics Tutorial Database
- XSI Tutorial Database
- 3DBuzz Tutorial Database
- XSI Instruction videos (5 DVDs, ~30 hours, ~400 videos)
- Digital Tutors Tutorials XSI Tutorial Database
- i3DTutorials - Free Video Tutorials