Hello Crymod forums. I've been looking forward to modding Crysis for a long time, and didn't get much help on inCrysis.com and the fileplanet beta forums, so I decided to register here and ask the people who know what they're doing. I have read the Crymod tutorial/guide and it was very helpful, but it doesn't touch upon what i'd like to know.
Anyway, here are my questions:
1) How do I spawn enemies that will react to me, fire at me, and work together/use cover just as the singleplayer AI would?
2) How do I give myself more than one of something using the flowchart? I tried making multiple C4 outputs but it didn't work.
3) How do I change the controls for the in-editor game? I am forced to use the default controls i'm not comfortable with.
4) Much like #3, how do I tweak in-editor graphics? I've got them pretty finely tuned in the SP demo and i'd like them to be identical.
5) How do I go to full-screen or save the level i've just made, with the flowcharts, AI, ect, and load it into Crysis?
6) More of conjecture than a question... Would it be possible to splice in files from the MP beta to supplement the missing files, such as the tank cannon and MG sounds? Or the MOAC/MOAR files (i'm assuming the files aren't present because I can't spawn with them).
Anyway, thanks for the help. If i'm violating the beta NDA in any way (seems unlikely but you never know) by talking about it, please tell me and i'll edit my post.
Also... Random question that is probably too early to answer... Do you think, based on what you have seen of the editor and included mod tools, a SP co-op mod is feasible? I wet myself thinking about it.
Last edited by kingberk
on 27.10.2007, 10:18, edited 2 times in total.