Forums Gallery Downloads LOGIN |REGISTER

Cryengine 3 manual

Just getting started? Looking for some information on CE and/or CE projects? Ask here!

Veprovina
Just getting started
Just getting started

Cryengine 3 manual

Postby Veprovina » 07.03.2012, 17:33

Hello all!

I'm still a beginner, just recently downloaded and started learning Cryengine 3.

I have a question. I've been reading a lot of Cryengine Dashboard manual, it's very helpful for a newbie like me, but it hurts my eyes when i'm reading a lot on the monitor. Is there by any chance a .pdf version of this? Or something i can print out and read.

Also, if you can recommend any good tutorials on youtube or wherever i'd appreciate it.

Thank you!
NekoBiGirl
Just getting started
Just getting started

Re: Cryengine 3 manual

Postby NekoBiGirl » 07.03.2012, 17:40

Well we r both on the same page with confusion! i had to make a new account, but im only new to this
I <3 Davis Rush!
Adults seem to hate me :'(
Lavizh
News Posters
News Posters

Postby Lavizh » 07.03.2012, 18:33

CryDev has a Youtube portal : http://www.youtube.com/crydevportal

Veprovina
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby Veprovina » 09.03.2012, 01:34

Thank you for the link on the tutorials! I'll check it out! Better to watch and listen on screen than trying to read. I hate reading on monitor. :p

So i'm guessing i can't find a printable version of the manual? Hmm... I'll have to think about some other way.
FreeMiners1
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby FreeMiners1 » 27.06.2014, 06:51

Hello.

In the Cryengine Documentation website you can go to tools (on the top right of the page) and click export to PDF which will download you a PDF version of the page. The down side is that it will only do that page that you are on and you will have to go to each individual page and download them separately.

Connect and collaborate with CRYENGINE developers in the official Forums.
Visit the Gallery to share what you have created and be inspired by what others are creating with CRYENGINE.
Community