QualityMod [v1.92c ultimate patch for MaLDo v4.0 released]

Use this section to show off your CE3 modifications

[LSD]Timewarp82
Junior Dev
Junior Dev

Re: DOF + ColorCorrection + SpeedEffect

Postby [LSD]Timewarp82 » 17.08.2011, 02:04

Hi there,

the Mod from Cyberalien (ExtremeQualityMod / Crysis 1) contains a Flowgraph that looks the same when i look at that pictures you´ve posted on first page.

By the way, Cyberaliens Flowgraph works perfectly in Crysis 2, just create a new Trigger on your map, create a FG and insert the File. Works good.

But good work, keep it up :)
Gezus23
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby Gezus23 » 17.08.2011, 05:29

Aye, very good man. I also like the middle setting.
Gezus23
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby Gezus23 » 17.08.2011, 05:33

[LSD]Timewarp82 wrote:Hi there,

the Mod from Cyberalien (ExtremeQualityMod / Crysis 1) contains a Flowgraph that looks the same when i look at that pictures you´ve posted on first page.

By the way, Cyberaliens Flowgraph works perfectly in Crysis 2, just create a new Trigger on your map, create a FG and insert the File. Works good.

It does work with Crysis 2? I'll have to try that. I just finished putting the 3.0.56 version back on my Crysis 1.
[LSD]Timewarp82
Junior Dev
Junior Dev

Postby [LSD]Timewarp82 » 17.08.2011, 08:51

Sure it works, here are some shots i´ve taken two hours ago ;) It´s @ SP-Mission "Bryant Park" after some doing some changes to the ToD and other stuff at SB Editor. Cyberaliens FG is active after creating Area Trigger, just import that FG like in Crysis 1 ;)

Some shots:

Image Image Image
promuckaj
Producer
Producer

Postby promuckaj » 17.08.2011, 10:16

[LSD]Timewarp82 wrote:Hi there,

Look, you can import those Cyberaliens flowgraphs, but there is needs to change it, modify a little. For example, first you need to add entity ID of player - Actor:Local Player.
BTW I use source from his dof, but I modify and change it a lot, first of all there is a big differences between crysis 1 and 2 in Image:FilterSharpen, because this is very important part of DOF, I change it, I must. I think that in his EIM mod v 3.0.56 there is his old version of DOF.
There is one very complex version of DOF (v4.0), it is better, there is a lot of parameters, so it gives me more solution to modify it and make it work like I want.
Anyway, all we can use right now, to export to single player mission is only DOF, Color correction and some other stuff, there is no way to use headbob, I make one by myself but, like all of you know(I guess), Crytek lock a lot of commands, so we need to wait for one really god mod of that. ;)
streamer
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby streamer » 18.08.2011, 18:33

WoW!

I love DOF. You great work!

Is it possible SP ??
I really want this MOD! :D
promuckaj
Producer
Producer

Postby promuckaj » 18.08.2011, 19:45

streamer wrote:WoW!

I love DOF. You great work!

Is it possible SP ??
I really want this MOD! :D

Thank you. Right now I am making some tests, to see how it is work on SP missions through mod. So, today or, I think, tomorrow mod will be done and post here.

EDIT: I posted link for mod on first post.
Gezus23
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby Gezus23 » 18.08.2011, 22:55

Nice, I will try it out in game. See if I find any problems.
Tom Yum 72
Producer
Producer

Postby Tom Yum 72 » 19.08.2011, 00:13

:D Thank you for your work ! I made these with your mod :

BlackFireBR
Developer
Developer

Postby BlackFireBR » 19.08.2011, 02:47

Nice work man, the DOF really adjust depending where you're looking. Impressive! Every game should be like that.

How did you do that, man?You just changed TOD values in the Editor or did something else?

Anyway, I really like it.

Keep it up
DrMilzie
Developer
Developer

Postby DrMilzie » 19.08.2011, 03:36

Hey GREAT mod!! This is what bokeh DOF should have been. I have one bug to report though. Whenever I sprint or power jump my HUD and screen starts going static (just like when an alien signal scrambles your HUD). Ive reproduced this multiple times and it only does it with this mod installed. Anyone else have this problem or know what is causing this? Also driving in vehicles is slightly difficult - would it be possible to disable DOF while in vehicles? Thank you
DrMilzie
Developer
Developer

Postby DrMilzie » 19.08.2011, 04:32

This is what I am talking about
hud-problem2.jpg
Louie82y
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby Louie82y » 19.08.2011, 04:45

Wow, I love this mod. I was expecting an overly harsh DoF, and instead got a kick ass effect, that adjusts depending what I'm looking at. Perfect.

@DrMilzie I have the same problem too, I guess it's an effect he added to give you a sense of speed. I'm not a fan of it tbh, makes me kinda disoriented. If you could remove that effect promuckaj, that would be great.
streamer
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby streamer » 19.08.2011, 05:38

Great Work.

But a little problem.. DOF is NOT perfect working. Blur is shaking(like noise) too much.
What happend?

My system is AMD 6990 with 11.8 Driver version and CCC Option is ALL Default.
Postprocessing is SET to ULTRA and other option is VERYHIGH(cause res is 5400*1920 - eyefinity)

Plz Check plz~
promuckaj
Producer
Producer

Postby promuckaj » 19.08.2011, 09:29

@BlackFireBR
Thank you! Everything I done is through flowgraphs, I did not change TOD.

@DrMilzie
Whenever you sprint or power jump, HUD will go to effects similarly like when you receive alien signal. It is part of mod, I did it like that, maybe I can create(or change it) in next version option for disabling that, so who do not like it he can disable it.
It is my mistake about driving in vehicles, I did not make tests for that, sorry, it will be fixed.

@streamer
Wow man, what can I say, I also have ati card(only one), but you use eyefinity, I cannot make a test on that. Please try to play in normal mode, just to see if is everything OK, maybe it is some problem with eyefinity, I really do not know, I never had problem like that.

Connect and collaborate with CRYENGINE developers in the official Forums.
Visit the Gallery to share what you have created and be inspired by what others are creating with CRYENGINE.
Community