Forums Gallery Downloads LOGIN |REGISTER

【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Use this section to show off your CE3 modifications


 

xvital
Just getting started
Just getting started
 
Posts: 3
Member since: 03.05.2012, 21:46
Likes: 0

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby xvital » 05.08.2012, 17:12

when i want to load last checkpoint i get error
how to fix this?
User avatar
eye_candy
Just getting started
Just getting started
 
Posts: 18
Member since: 29.04.2012, 15:06
Location: USSR
Likes: 0

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby eye_candy » 06.08.2012, 10:47

xvital wrote:when i want to load last checkpoint i get error
how to fix this?

You can't cuz it have modded levels. Live with it. Replay mission
i7-2600K CPU
Z77 Mobo
2 X hd 7970 GPUs
16GB RAM
240GB SSD
1TB HDD
1200W
User avatar
eye_candy
Just getting started
Just getting started
 
Posts: 18
Member since: 29.04.2012, 15:06
Location: USSR
Likes: 0

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby eye_candy » 14.08.2012, 16:58

USSR_GRAND or anybody know how to get Near DOF (on weapons) in Alcatraz Mod 4? I tried to change in game menu post processing Very high - Ultra but nothing. Smb help me. (Alcatraz Mod 4 + Qmod 1.7 installed)
i7-2600K CPU
Z77 Mobo
2 X hd 7970 GPUs
16GB RAM
240GB SSD
1TB HDD
1200W
USSR_GRAND
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 1426
Member since: 20.07.2011, 21:46
Likes: 109

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby USSR_GRAND » 14.08.2012, 20:55

Image
User avatar
eye_candy
Just getting started
Just getting started
 
Posts: 18
Member since: 29.04.2012, 15:06
Location: USSR
Likes: 0

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby eye_candy » 15.08.2012, 13:09

USSR_GRAND wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/?4vobtx1do24ot3o

Merge this with the MOD

Works only on Scar Scarab. Hammer w/ laser attachment :unsure:
Last edited by eye_candy on 20.08.2012, 08:44, edited 2 times in total.
i7-2600K CPU
Z77 Mobo
2 X hd 7970 GPUs
16GB RAM
240GB SSD
1TB HDD
1200W
Commander753
Just getting started
Just getting started
 
Posts: 15
Member since: 06.07.2012, 11:04
Likes: 0

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby Commander753 » 19.08.2012, 09:25

Why do the alcatraz mod 4 when i look up in the sky in singleplayer it becomes very grey?
User avatar
eye_candy
Just getting started
Just getting started
 
Posts: 18
Member since: 29.04.2012, 15:06
Location: USSR
Likes: 0

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby eye_candy » 20.08.2012, 08:40

Commander753 wrote:Why do the alcatraz mod 4 when i look up in the sky in singleplayer it becomes very grey?

You should install qmod 1.7. That's all
i7-2600K CPU
Z77 Mobo
2 X hd 7970 GPUs
16GB RAM
240GB SSD
1TB HDD
1200W
Љуша
Just getting started
Just getting started
 
Posts: 17
Member since: 24.08.2012, 14:36
Likes: 0

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby Љуша » 24.08.2012, 14:43

J dont like weapons position on screen. Its too close. Can someone upload me default file for weapons DOF. And second, day missions are too bright. How to reduce overbright? J have quality mod 1.91 and 1.7. But there is no difference. Its still too much bright. J will post screenshot later. Sorry if J not type correctly, my English is not perfect. J am from Serbia.
User avatar
promuckaj
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 1220
Member since: 04.05.2011, 17:12
Location: Belgrade
Likes: 7

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby promuckaj » 24.08.2012, 15:09

Љуша wrote:J dont like weapons position on screen. Its too close. Can someone upload me default file for weapons DOF. And second, day missions are too bright. How to reduce overbright? J have quality mod 1.91 and 1.7. But there is no difference. Its still too much bright. J will post screenshot later. Sorry if J not type correctly, my English is not perfect. J am from Serbia.

Heheh!

Ljusa sinko, nemoj da se trudis previse oko toga da sredjujes to sto su dnevni nivoi previse bljestavi, ne vredi, zato sto je taj mod tako i napravljen, lik je previse pojacao kontrast u nekim nivoima. Jedino sto mozes jeste da u samom glavnom meni-u igre podesis malo kontrast i to je to. Uzivaj. ;)
User avatar
CryStalker
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 1307
Member since: 02.07.2011, 17:02
Location: HQ
Likes: 80

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby CryStalker » 24.08.2012, 15:34

promuckaj wrote:
Љуша wrote:J dont like weapons position on screen. Its too close. Can someone upload me default file for weapons DOF. And second, day missions are too bright. How to reduce overbright? J have quality mod 1.91 and 1.7. But there is no difference. Its still too much bright. J will post screenshot later. Sorry if J not type correctly, my English is not perfect. J am from Serbia.

Heheh!

Ljusa sinko, nemoj da se trudis previse oko toga da sredjujes to sto su dnevni nivoi previse bljestavi, ne vredi, zato sto je taj mod tako i napravljen, lik je previse pojacao kontrast u nekim nivoima. Jedino sto mozes jeste da u samom glavnom meni-u igre podesis malo kontrast i to je to. Uzivaj. ;)


English only guys ;)

I'd suggest to PM him if it's truly needed
Image
Sometimes the small stuff does matter

Lavizh wrote:This thread is so useless it doesn't even deserve the database space it requires.

/Closed for obvious reasons.
User avatar
promuckaj
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 1220
Member since: 04.05.2011, 17:12
Location: Belgrade
Likes: 7

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby promuckaj » 24.08.2012, 15:53

CryStalker wrote:
promuckaj wrote:
Љуша wrote:J dont like weapons position on screen. Its too close. Can someone upload me default file for weapons DOF. And second, day missions are too bright. How to reduce overbright? J have quality mod 1.91 and 1.7. But there is no difference. Its still too much bright. J will post screenshot later. Sorry if J not type correctly, my English is not perfect. J am from Serbia.

Heheh!

Ljusa sinko, nemoj da se trudis previse oko toga da sredjujes to sto su dnevni nivoi previse bljestavi, ne vredi, zato sto je taj mod tako i napravljen, lik je previse pojacao kontrast u nekim nivoima. Jedino sto mozes jeste da u samom glavnom meni-u igre podesis malo kontrast i to je to. Uzivaj. ;)


English only guys ;)

I'd suggest to PM him if it's truly needed

Yeah! Yeah! Don't worry. ;)
ocstew
Just getting started
Just getting started
 
Posts: 53
Member since: 06.02.2010, 06:08
Likes: 0

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby ocstew » 25.08.2012, 04:32

Is it possible to only use the weapon reposition from this mod? I don't really want any of the texture changes
USSR_GRAND
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 1426
Member since: 20.07.2011, 21:46
Likes: 109

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby USSR_GRAND » 25.08.2012, 04:42

Yeah... just delete everything in the objects folder EXCEPT for Weapon attachments
Image
BeastZomb
Just getting started
Just getting started
 
Posts: 5
Member since: 17.09.2012, 19:50
Likes: 0

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby BeastZomb » 17.09.2012, 20:01

hi i am new to the forums and was looking for a good mod to play and found this one.

i have a question though, and hope you can help

i recently bought Crysis 2 maximum edition on steam.

i have already dl'd and installed it along with quality mod as was stated in some previous posts but it doesn't seem to work on my steam version.

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanx BZ
USSR_GRAND
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 1426
Member since: 20.07.2011, 21:46
Likes: 109

Re: 【Download】 Alcatraz Mod 4

Postby USSR_GRAND » 17.09.2012, 20:14

Make me think the texture path is invalid. You try pressing F9 to grey screen fix?
Image


 
Connect and collaborate with CRYENGINE developers in the official Forums.
Visit the Gallery to share what you have created and be inspired by what others are creating with CRYENGINE.
Community