2011 Mod of the Year Awards via Mod DB
State of Emergency is a zombie survival mod, the whole point is to survive, grow and prosper.
Now featured in multiple news sites!
- The mod will include the following and is not lmited to.
- Bro-op (CO-OP mode, it involves surviving together, still need help with this.)
- Zombie AI that dynamically reacts to the environment (explosions, ect. I'm gonna have to put 100+ hours into this.)
- A deep storyline that you can choose to investigate or simply try to survive
- x detailed cities that are to scale, as well as small towns in-between them.
- Highly optimized, we want this to run on laptops, and not just run, play.
- Towns, you can manage them, expand them, start trade. It will be really, really cool.
- Your palace. You own your house, the customization? Well, if you like the Saints Row customization then welcome to high school. Put boards on the windows, put plastic on them, jam them with grocery carts or blow up dolls.
- The mod will support the following
- Eyefinity/Nvidia Surround
- 27"/30" monitors
- Optimization for laptops.
and guess what, I ain't kidding. I'm doing this, there is always a way.
The game is now in Pre-Alpha!
Trailer 1 for Dead Matter!
Comments, Questions, Suggestions and feedback are welcomed!