Project Crynosaurs is a collaborative game development effort with a single goal. We want to put dinosaurs into CryENGINE 3. Therefore, our main focus right now is on creating a believable prehistoric ecosystem and all the necessary game mechanics to support that. If you have a passion to breathe life into some of the most beautiful dinosaur models ever created for a game, this is your project.
- Title: Project Crynosaurs
- Platform: PC
- Genre: Sandbox
- Theme: Survival
- Camera View: First and Third Person
- Price: Free
- Project Started: June 2012
Current Project Status
We just released our first tech demo! It still has it’s fair share of bugs but it'll give you an idea of what we are aiming for. Download link: http://www.crynosaurs.com/tech-demo-v1-0-release
Current Available Positions
We need your help to speed up development. In all the positions available it's assumed that you have time to commit to the project and a crydev & skype account. If you have any previous experience for the desired role that would obviously be a huge plus so forward that along as well. Anyone with skills or interests outside of the positions listed below feel free to apply and we'll consider you for future available positions. Must love dinosaurs.
1x C++ Programmer
- Responsible for helping to extend Game DLL
- Experienced in C++ and Game Development Math
- Familiarity with CryENGINE API / Game DLL codebase
- Lua and ActionScript experience is a plus
1x AI Programmer
- Responsible for helping to expand dinosaur AI
- Experienced in creating and modifying custom AI for CryEngine
- Knowledge of BSTs, Goalops, Goalpipes, TPS Queries and Animation Graphs
- Familiarity with SmartObject system is a plus.
Contact Info and Media Outlets:
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/projectcrynosaurs