Forums Gallery Downloads LOGIN |REGISTER

Tack On Team is looking for new members

Looking for a developer to join your team, or want a place to advertise your skills? Look no further!

JBJHJM
Just getting started
Just getting started

Tack On Team is looking for new members

Postby JBJHJM » 22.08.2011, 16:44

Hello Everybody
First some info about the team:
I’m leading a small indie development team (and also doing programming, sketches and 3D).
Up to now we have a very hard time as we don’t have neither much content to show nor any money to hire professional/commercial artists. These are anything but great prerequisites, but with iron will our teams ‘core members’ keep working on it.
Before we begin to develope the 'real' full-length game, we are going to release a demo which contains about 5-8 missions showing the gameplay, but without an open galaxy. If the game proves to be popular, we'll go on to create the full version. (And if not, we'll take a look at what we have to change )

Now some words about the game:
The game, playing some hundred years in the future, will contain many different alien races, worlds & cities, spaceships, weapons etc. It will feature both space and ground levels, and, in contrast to e.g. Mass Effect, it will be darker and more intense (if you compare characters&scenery&story progress of Mass Effect and AquaNox2, I'm sure you'll see the difference...).
I’m doing some concept art, but mostly programming (e.g. the whole homepage, including the wiki etc. was done by me) and 3D modeling.

At the beginning we wanted to work with the UDK but in late 2010 I heard CryTek was going to release a CryEngine SDK, so we decided to wait for it.

As it would be boring to make the story public, you'll need an account in order to access the game document wiki. Please PM me or send a mail to jannik [at] jbjhjm.com if you want to know more about us and the game!

Hope to find some guys!
Cheers
Jannik

Connect and collaborate with CRYENGINE developers in the official Forums.
Visit the Gallery to share what you have created and be inspired by what others are creating with CRYENGINE.
Community