Forums Gallery Downloads LOGIN |REGISTER

Invision Gaming

Looking for a developer to join your team, or want a place to advertise your skills? Look no further!

GodLikeM0dz
Just getting started
Just getting started

Invision Gaming

Postby GodLikeM0dz » 20.04.2012, 09:37

Hi,

I have decided to do a MP RGB style game. This would be a open world game, Players could drive around and do missions, Drug runs, street races, gang wars and so on. Players will also have the option to choose from 3rd or first person. This is something I been wanting to do for quite some time now.

If possible I would like all objects created from scratch. I want this to be original, not a copy and paste game.

I have set up a private server for this project, Right now its hosted from a local server, but will be moved to a more stable one soon.

To apply for any open positions please go to the site and check the post forum switch under announcements.

http://staffworks.x10.mx/
Last edited by GodLikeM0dz on 24.04.2012, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.
khimari
Developer
Developer

Re: Invision Gaming

Postby khimari » 20.04.2012, 10:10

Hi,

I like your idea but be aware that CryEngine contains no 3rd person camera collision (at least it didn't in 3.9.9), this can cause major troubles and spoil your project - when camera view is near buildings, cars, trees, lamps... near any object, your view will just pass those objects :sad:
[(Mv+Hv)*ωv]/m => I <3 Δ+Φv
GodLikeM0dz
Just getting started
Just getting started

Re: Invision Gaming

Postby GodLikeM0dz » 20.04.2012, 18:44

khimari wrote:Hi,

I like your idea but be aware that CryEngine contains no 3rd person camera collision (at least it didn't in 3.9.9), this can cause major troubles and spoil your project - when camera view is near buildings, cars, trees, lamps... near any object, your view will just pass those objects :sad:

Thanks for the reply, We have already fixed that issue on another project I'm working on.

Connect and collaborate with CRYENGINE developers in the official Forums.
Visit the Gallery to share what you have created and be inspired by what others are creating with CRYENGINE.
Community