Forums Gallery Downloads LOGIN |REGISTER

ProVision

Looking for a developer to join your team, or want a place to advertise your skills? Look no further!

GodLikeM0dz
Just getting started
Just getting started

ProVision

Postby GodLikeM0dz » 28.04.2012, 19:14

In a huge multiplayer map players have a choice, good or bad. Players that choose to be good slowly become cops. Once the players become cops they can either continue to be good or become crooked. Crooked cops go around steeling players drugs. Once a crooked cop steels the drugs they can either sell them on the streets or have someone else do it for them.

Bad players do drug runs, street races, open drug labs and so much more.

Players will also beable to create there own character. There will be all sorts of missions to help level your player.

I'm looking for a team to help develop this game and give more ideas to help make this a bad ass game. This is going to be a open world map, RPG styled game.

Since this is going to be my first build, Its going to also be a learning process for me. I am a 3d designer but would also love to learn lau and some other things. I would really love to get a team together that is willing to teach as we build, and one that is going to stick together.

This is something I am willing to put a lot of time into.

Open Positions:
General coders ( Lua, C# and so on )
3D Designers ( need 4 )
Audio editors
Video and Graphic Designers
Someone that can make a good storyline.
Advertisers

To apply please visit the forum and send me a PM with you resume, With some examples of your work.
http://ivn-gaming.net/
Last edited by GodLikeM0dz on 28.04.2012, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.
Nuclearcodes
Junior Dev
Junior Dev

Re: ProVision

Postby Nuclearcodes » 28.04.2012, 20:37

Could you list more gameplay mechanics
GodLikeM0dz
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby GodLikeM0dz » 28.04.2012, 23:54

Yes,

Player gangs, Once each player creates there character they will have the option to join a gang.
If the player joins a gang they must work as a team to level up.

Territories, I would like there to be three huge Islands. Each Island will be split into different gangs.

Drug labs, Each player that decides to go bad will be able to buy land. On this land they will be able to create drug labs, Warehouses for storing drugs and so forth.

Street races, Players will also be able to put money on the line in street races.

Gang wars, Gangs will be able to go to war with each other in a battle to control more land.

Cops, Players will have the option to become cops.

Drug busts, Cops will be able to bust up drug runs, and raid warehouses.

Riot control, Players will also be able to become swat in attempt to breakup gang wars.

Player missions, To help level your player.

That's about all I got right now. I'm still looking for ideas. This is going to be a straight multiplayer game. I do not have a set name for the game, That will be done as a team along with the rest of the game.
GodLikeM0dz
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby GodLikeM0dz » 06.05.2012, 06:01

Still looking to put together a team for this project if anyone is willing to join.

Connect and collaborate with CRYENGINE developers in the official Forums.
Visit the Gallery to share what you have created and be inspired by what others are creating with CRYENGINE.
Community