Forums Gallery Downloads LOGIN |REGISTER

making a AI spawnpoint that follows the PC

Seeking artificial intelligence? Waypoint queries? Post it here!

Talvipakkanen
Executive Producer
Executive Producer

Re: making a AI spawnpoint that follows the PC

Postby Talvipakkanen » 16.01.2012, 20:07

Flowgraph looks ok to me. One possibility is if terrain where grunts are spawned is bumpy, and grunts are spawning below terrain.

As you suggested, sometimes rebuilding the flowgraph can help if nothing else fails...
Zip-line release 2012-04-24 (for CE2 & CE3) · C1 mod project: A mod called Entry
Assets · Blender: Destroyable object tutorial for CryBlend

- currently lost in New Eden -
cpt.ahab
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby cpt.ahab » 16.01.2012, 22:04

Talvipakkanen wrote:Flowgraph looks ok to me. One possibility is if terrain where grunts are spawned is bumpy, and grunts are spawning below terrain.

As you suggested, sometimes rebuilding the flowgraph can help if nothing else fails...

Thank you very much for your FG and for your help and support. I create the FG again and its working. I dont how it is when you copy often Nodes?! Last time i did this. Now i dont copy and paste. I create each node.
And when i add a new library for archetypes this time i named the group of it too. So perhaps it this was the failure.
Again, thank you very much!
Talvipakkanen
Executive Producer
Executive Producer

Postby Talvipakkanen » 16.01.2012, 22:09

Oh great :))

Copying nodes and creating archetypes without group should be ok, but main thing is issue got solved  :)
Zip-line release 2012-04-24 (for CE2 & CE3) · C1 mod project: A mod called Entry
Assets · Blender: Destroyable object tutorial for CryBlend

- currently lost in New Eden -

Connect and collaborate with CRYENGINE developers in the official Forums.
Visit the Gallery to share what you have created and be inspired by what others are creating with CRYENGINE.
Community