Inspired from the H.G. Wells novel: "The island of Doctor Moreau".
The English expedition "Peary & Scott" discovers an island populated by strange and ferocious creatures. Half-human, half-animal, they were created by the famous Dr. Moreau. Peary, a scientist and biologist, resumes his work.
At a time when the abolition of slavery continues to grow worldwide, Scott, a wealthy industrialist and close to the royal family, sees huge potential in those "beasts": Cheap, hardworking manpower, easily renewable, and gifted with remarkable physical abilities.
In just 20 years, in secret, Peary and Scott will create hundreds of these "beasts" and build an empire. Inevitably, however, humans will lose control of the island: The north is occupied by humans, trapped and hidden behind their wall; while the rest of the island is populated by various generations of "beasts", which are often hostile towards each other. Most degenerate very quickly, and fall in bestial madness.
This is where your story begins: you are one of those "beasts". Your task will be long and difficult: Explore, develop, understand and reclaim the island, while respecting the law of Moreau:
- “Not to go on all-fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?
- “Not to suck up Drink; that is the Law. Are we not Men?
- “Not to eat Fish or Flesh; that is the Law. Are we not Men?
- “Not to claw the Bark of Trees; that is the Law. Are we not Men?
- “Not to chase other Men; that is the Law. Are we not Men?”
- Multiplayer/Cooperative FPS with small teams of 4 or 5 players.
- Progressive system of experience and skills, as well as an equipment customization feature.
- Open world with goals to achieve for both scripted events and instanced locations.
- PVP system *.
- WebBased Guild/clan system *.
- WebBased ItemMail for character customisation *.
( * The gameplay and features are susceptible to changes )