Welcome to another official Crymod update regarding the amazing Agility Flowgraph asset that has been created by staff member and flowgraph expert Dark Shadow. Just before leaving for a period of absence, he left the latest verison of his innovative flowgraph which the community has embraced; today we've got details of this latest 4.0 version.
As part of his improvements, Dark Shadow has fixed a number of bugs and added new features to the flowgraphed feature, which are shown below in the latest 4.0 changelog. To see the entire list of features and to download the latest version of the flowgraph, visit its download database page here.
- Randomly unable to pick up items after a ledge grab.
- Wall run start can be accidentally triggered while pressing the specified keys near dense vegetation.
- Random camera roll could happen sometimes at the beginning of a wall run.
- Wall run can be spammed by repeatedly pressing and releasing its activating keys.
- Directional wall run jump.
- Wall jump direction dependant on the player's approach angle.
- Player ragdollizes (fall on the ground) after an almost fatal fall.
- Selected weapon before a ledge grab is automatically re-selected after leaving the edge.
In case you haven't seen the flowgraph in action or would like a reminder of this fantastic gameplay addition, we've got a YouTube video that shows off the flowgraph in all its glory.
If you'd like to see more progress from the creator or post your feedback, please pay a visit to the forum thread on Crymod here.
- Forum Thread: Agility Flowgraph
- Download: Agility Flowgraph
- Crymod Staff Team