Originally posted by Ulysses182
If I'm not mistaking, Crysis 2 will be set in 2024 or 2023, right? If so, why does it not continue where Crysis1 ended (2020) ?
Will we ever find out what happened to Prophet, when Nomad was going back to him on the end of Crysis1?
Originally posted by Bogie
1. Is CryEngine 3 better to work with from a storytelling-point of view, i.e. are there new tools or features like interactive dialogue systems, improved non-actor AI (animals, civilians etc.) or anything like that?
2. Any news about CryEngine 3 becoming an independent engine for indie developers like UE?
Originally posted by Cry-Lee
Guys, please be reminded of the rules of asking Richard Morgan questions:
- Requires a more comprehensive response than yes/no
- Is Richard/Crytek related
- Does not invite an answer that could be considered a spoiler
- Is not offensive in any fashion