Red Mesa Episode 2 is the sequel to my singleplayer level Red Mesa inspired by Half-Life by Valve.
This time it will be a mod instead of just a level
Red Mesa Episode 2 takes place a few hours after the end of red mesa. You wake up from being knocked out and continue your escape from the facility. But as you progress, you are drawn towards something else and you soon realize there are greater objectives in your path.
Here's a list of some of the features in the red mesa episode 2 mod:
- Half-Life/Black mesa inspired environments
- +2 hours of gameplay
- Deeper storyline with conclusion
- Loads of custom textures, models, sounds, dialogues, enemies and weapons.
- Achievements and unlocks (Similar to "Xbox live" and "Steam Works") - Saving in between plays this time
People helping out with the mod listed:
- Jonas Magnussen Becsan - Voice Acting, prop modeling, testing
- Martin Strm - Character and weapon modeling, testing
- Adam Sklar - Trailer composition
- Photobucket Album: Red Mesa Episode 2 Album
- Red Mesa Download: Crymod
The north Korean flags are placeholders
More Info to come!