This will be a cfg for high end settings for Crysis 2 HD. And the first installment of the Crysis 2 HD mod as we can not open and edit the pak files yet.
- custom autoexec.cfg
- commented non supported cvars
- improved detail render distance
- improved environment texture update interval
- improved maximum onscreen particles and emiters
- Detail View Distance Ratio decreased
- Decreased HDR grain ammount
- Rain/deffered max viewing distance improved
- reduced ammount of beam slices to 225
- HDR range adaptation max adaptation increased
- decreased maximum dynamic-lights (was eating to much fps)
- disabled vegetation terrain-color blending (free 1 fps, and looks crispier)
- decreased physics distance, but increased viewable distance
- updated "viewing distances" to far was eating to much fps
- enabled "HW occlusion test for objects"
- updated "size of LOD 0 GSM area" (increased)
- enabled "cast shadows from terrain"
- updated "maximum distance of global illumination"
- improved lod distance on objects
- corpse distances improved and they stay on the field longer
- "Sprint speed scale when not using a nanosuit" updated (a bit faster)
- "time between hits to start regeneration" decreased, improve regen time
- player regeneration rate goes a bit faster now
- increased the "fade to death" (black fade after dead) time
- player cover edge detection updated (should enhance the cover system)
- player Inertia updated
- "General speed scale when not using a nanosuit" updated (faster)
- "Fov while sprinting in power mode" updated (70)
- deleted unused cvars
- custom autoexec.cfg
- based on default CVAR groups
- locked on 60 fps max
- Updated FOV
- Updated movie loading for smoother playback
- Disabled ALT-TAB while playing
- Updated beams for maximum quality (hardware based)
- Updated Texture Anisotropy level for better looking textures
- Intro movies disabled
- GPU particle physics enabled
- LOD levels disabled so everything gets rendered at maximum quality
- bodies will stay on screen longer
- - below are the updated default CVAR groups
- Updated game effects settings
- Updated objectdetail settings
- Updated particles settings
- Updated physics settings
- Updated postprocessing settings
- Updated shading settings
- Updated shadows settings
- Updated sound settings
- Updated texture settings
- Updated volumetriceffects settings
- Updated water settings
- locked on 33 fps max.
- improved shadows quality.
- improved HDR settings/look.
- improved/texture detail settings.
- improved view distances.
- improved rain settings.
- improved beams (hardware based.more beams).
- improved cloud settings.
- updated fov
- updated water reflections
- updated motion blur
be sure to rename the autoexec.txt to autoexec.cfg as I can't upload CFG files
If anybody is willing to give it a spin and give me some feedback i can work it out further.
EDIT: for v0.02
EDIT2: for v0.03
I didn't have time to redo all the weapon settings yet and full physicial bullets are not able to be done at the moment as everything is done with particles and not with rigid bodies v0.04 will have the weapons and their ammo redone. For v0.05 we hope to include custom textures.