Here are my screenshot from the .zip data:
Hope you like it!
And here some informations:
- working time: 61h in 5 days
- exept for the bottles, glasses, the little pc and one texture are all assets and textures are selfmade.
- the models are only render quality. no improvements for gaming.
- i did many concepting mistakes
- my outdoor area didn't make it, because of reflection problems indoor.
Here some pics of my blockout.
I started with collecting inspirations and mood pics. after that, i sketched some layouts and tried to make all needed assets with solids. BUT: 3ds max > solids and the solid editing tools didn't work like i want. (see third picture). so i started modeling my assets yesterday. anyway, here are two pics of my blockout from moday.
for the moment i use the CDK because i'm more family with it.
- future strip club in a spacestation