Forums Gallery Downloads LOGIN |REGISTER

[UPDATE] Ultra Nanosuit 1.3 mod [with media]

Use this section to show off your CE3 modifications

MalarzBetonu
Just getting started
Just getting started

Re: [UPDATE] Ultra Nanosuit 1.3 mod [with media]

Postby MalarzBetonu » 15.10.2011, 23:36

Hehe but I have extracted all files from this mod, I got it in proper location, and I made new profile, to test it, and nothing happens. So it could be only normal folders, not packed into PAK file, yes ? So in that way, I could play all mods, getting test right now...
ZimpanX
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby ZimpanX » 16.10.2011, 01:05

This is a pretty good mod that bring back much of the feel of Crysis 1 that I felt was missing. This revamped suit almost makes me feel a bit too powerful though if you know what I mean as I can use stealth whenever I want and the super jump makes me go places I am not supposed to and exposing a ton of invisible walls etc.

Also the collection of weapons I start with in certain levels feel a bit weird and they revert back to the guns I carried at the start of a chapter if I reload a checkpoint (but this maybe fixes itself if a create a new profile?).

Edit: Nevermind I managed to fix that by not using the modded Libs folder sure I lost the FY71 and stuff but I guess you can't have everything. xP
Last edited by ZimpanX on 16.10.2011, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.
NALLTOR
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby NALLTOR » 16.10.2011, 16:48

Hi there guys, i'm sorry for have been idle for a while, i've been a bit lazy and i'm stuck in the development of my next mod update.

Well thanks for your interest, i`ll try to keep going with it, regards.
NALLTOR
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby NALLTOR » 16.10.2011, 17:06

ZimpanX wrote:This is a pretty good mod that bring back much of the feel of Crysis 1 that I felt was missing. This revamped suit almost makes me feel a bit too powerful though if you know what I mean as I can use stealth whenever I want and the super jump makes me go places I am not supposed to and exposing a ton of invisible walls etc.

Also the collection of weapons I start with in certain levels feel a bit weird and they revert back to the guns I carried at the start of a chapter if I reload a checkpoint (but this maybe fixes itself if a create a new profile?).

Edit: Nevermind I managed to fix that by not using the modded Libs folder sure I lost the FY71 and stuff but I guess you can't have everything. xP

Hi.
First, the most recommendable is to create a new profile and a new game to have access to the new perks and then the mod is fully functional.
The mod includes a set up of 4 weapons in all levels, if you want less weapons you can change it in the "equipmentpaks" folder in "libs". You don't have to delete it all, you can just edit each file and removing the weapons you want.
You know... this mod makes you extremely powerful, almost invincible against single enemies, but you're still very vulnerable to crossfire from multiple enemies, i've died many times in the game on veteran so it's not that unbalanced, i think that's just how the nanosuit should've been.

lonelypatrick
Not my first Rodeo
Not my first Rodeo

Postby lonelypatrick » 16.10.2011, 19:39

Nalltor!

my good friend here the solution:

<param name="hitReactionAbsorption" value="48.0" /> ( or higher but not higher then 100 )

about the perks: i've edited and did everything i can, but i couldn't upgrade the stamp no matter what! Can you give some help with that? i wanted bigger radius, a lot stronger damage where ever i hit with the stamp, but neither my enemies, neither the area where i landing get damaged! :( X( :mad:

help me upgrade my powerstamp and i'll give you the solution for fall damage! i already figured out how, what i'm supposed to do. for me its working 100%
ZimpanX
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby ZimpanX » 16.10.2011, 22:50

NALLTOR wrote:You know... this mod makes you extremely powerful, almost invincible against single enemies, but you're still very vulnerable to crossfire from multiple enemies, i've died many times in the game on veteran so it's not that unbalanced, i think that's just how the nanosuit should've been.

I see what you mean and I certainly don't mind being powerful and I don't wanna go back to the vanilla 2.0 nanosuit or anything, the only changes I want really are small.

- A bit faster stealth energy drain when moving
- A slightly less high super jump

With that in place you and me would be in agreement that this mod is balanced. You could always give me the commands for those two things to let me tweak myself though if you (understandably) don't wanna change it. :)
lonelypatrick
Not my first Rodeo
Not my first Rodeo

Postby lonelypatrick » 17.10.2011, 10:05

whats the point having a moddded suit if you want keep it weak??????

My nanosuit can punch the biggest alien that hard now fly into the sky you'll never see where its landed! And on and on and on! I Wanted a terminator like, killing matchine can even without weapons beat the crap out of the enemies, jumping, runing, hitting, killing with the power, energy and speed noone an match!
NALLTOR
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby NALLTOR » 17.10.2011, 13:39

lonelypatrick wrote:Nalltor!

my good friend here the solution:

<param name="hitReactionAbsorption" value="48.0" /> ( or higher but not higher then 100 )

about the perks: i've edited and did everything i can, but i couldn't upgrade the stamp no matter what! Can you give some help with that? i wanted bigger radius, a lot stronger damage where ever i hit with the stamp, but neither my enemies, neither the area where i landing get damaged! :( X( :mad:

help me upgrade my powerstamp and i'll give you the solution for fall damage! i already figured out how, what i'm supposed to do. for me its working 100%

As you know, my mod has an air stomp stronger than the original, these are the files corresponding to stomp params:

1: in the folder "items/Crysis2/ammo/perks" you find "StampPerk.xml", in that file you can easily locate the mass, radius, pressure, physics and many other params.

2: In "scripts/Perkinfo" you got "perkinfo.xml" where you can find the damage params for the stamp:
Code: Select all
<!-- STAMP -->
      <perk_Stamp_minDamage value="650.f" GAME="SP"/>
      <perk_Stamp_minDamage value="40.f" GAME="MP"/>                                             <!--damage when at minDamageSpeed or less-->
      <perk_Stamp_minRadius value="3.f" GAME="SP"/>
      <perk_Stamp_minRadius value="2.f" GAME="MP"/>                                             

(and more params)
This should solve it, patrick
NALLTOR
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby NALLTOR » 17.10.2011, 13:49

ZimpanX wrote:
NALLTOR wrote:You know... this mod makes you extremely powerful, almost invincible against single enemies, but you're still very vulnerable to crossfire from multiple enemies, i've died many times in the game on veteran so it's not that unbalanced, i think that's just how the nanosuit should've been.

I see what you mean and I certainly don't mind being powerful and I don't wanna go back to the vanilla 2.0 nanosuit or anything, the only changes I want really are small.

- A bit faster stealth energy drain when moving
- A slightly less high super jump

With that in place you and me would be in agreement that this mod is balanced. You could always give me the commands for those two things to let me tweak myself though if you (understandably) don't wanna change it. :)

Well here you got the commands (in nanosuit.xml):
for the power jump heigth locate this line:
<param name="superJumpScale" value="6.0" />

and for the stealth consuption:
<param name="consumptionRateMin" value="0" GAME="SP" />
<param name="consumptionRateMax" value="9.7" GAME="SP" />

Regards, now you're in peace :]
ZimpanX
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby ZimpanX » 17.10.2011, 14:23

Thanks :D, what are the vanilla values though? So I know what numbers to stay above/under.
NALLTOR
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby NALLTOR » 17.10.2011, 16:17

ZimpanX wrote:Thanks :D, what are the vanilla values though? So I know what numbers to stay above/under.

For the super jump it was 2.3
min and max energy drain for sthealth was 1 - 20
Ah i almost forget that i also changed these params:

<param name="maxSpeedReferenceForConsumption" value="6.5" GAME="SP" />
<param name="speedToConsumptionRateCurve" value="3.0" GAME="SP"/>

These are the original values

lonelypatrick
Not my first Rodeo
Not my first Rodeo

Postby lonelypatrick » 19.10.2011, 09:19

1: in the folder "items/Crysis2/ammo/perks" you find "StampPerk.xml", in that file you can easily locate the mass, radius, pressure, physics and many other params.

2: In "scripts/Perkinfo" you got "perkinfo.xml" where you can find the damage params for the stamp:
<!-- STAMP -->
      <perk_Stamp_minDamage value="650.f" GAME="SP"/>
      <perk_Stamp_minDamage value="40.f" GAME="MP"/>                                             <!--damage when at minDamageSpeed or less-->
      <perk_Stamp_minRadius value="3.f" GAME="SP"/>
      <perk_Stamp_minRadius value="2.f" GAME="MP"/>                                             

(and more params)
This should solve it, patrick[/quote]

a God WALKING AMONG US...... WOW! Still i can't do anything about the damage radius, its still small, but i want increase it! on the sopt i hit with energystamp you see a nice damage, but only a few feet radius, i would like ask if there's any possibilty increase the damage radius when i hit the spot getting a large, or a very large area being damaged!?
wootwoots
Producer
Producer

Postby wootwoots » 19.10.2011, 13:04

tweak that in the stampperk.xml

<explosion>
   <param name="pressure" value="1500" />
   <param name="min_radius" value="5" />
   <param name="max_radius" value="12" />
   <param name="min_phys_radius" value="3" />
   <param name="max_phys_radius" value="5" />

min / max radius = damage radius
min/ max phys radius = physical pressure action ( not damage )
SESSH
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby SESSH » 23.10.2011, 15:44

So in order to get any of the suit perks you have to completely restart a profile? I have to walk through the game again? Ok, that kinda sucks.

Cause I have tried unlocking them, even after killing like a few hundred aliens in all the alien ''episodes'' and still can't unlock them.

I'll try starting from scratch, but it sucks if I have to actually start all over.

Aside from my gripe about that, Awsome mod none-the-less! I actually like the fact that you can stand still and regain suit energy while in stealth\armor mode. I always thought that maybe that should have been included. Or while in those modes, the suit gained energy from the sun or something similar from standing still.

But, great job. Been looking for a mod like this. Now only if someone could enable it so that all the perks that don't conflict with each other could be on at the same time like your perks seem to be able to do.
lonelypatrick
Not my first Rodeo
Not my first Rodeo

Postby lonelypatrick » 23.10.2011, 16:27

:cheesy:

Connect and collaborate with CRYENGINE developers in the official Forums.
Visit the Gallery to share what you have created and be inspired by what others are creating with CRYENGINE.
Community