Instructions (would be easier if prefabs supported links but oh well):
1. Place the flashLightHeadA.pak file inside the gamecrysis2 folder.
2. In your level, open the prefab library called CUSTOM.xml.
3. Place the flashLightHeadA prefab next to a soldier and extract it all.
4. Link all the flashlight components to the flashLightHeadAProxy object.
5. Link the flashLightHeadAProxy to the AI you want it to be attached to.
6. Go to the flashLightHeadAProxy flowgraph and assign the chosen soldier to the only unassigned flownode.
That's it! After that you can just copy the soldier and all the attached parts will be copied as well. If you just want to copy the flashlight, just unlink it from the soldier.
Note: The flashlights were going to be destroyable but the hitbox proved to be too troublesome :|