Requesting some City Buildings for use in Crysis 1

Use this section to show off your CE2 assets

OberonZXZ
Just getting started
Just getting started

Requesting some City Buildings for use in Crysis 1

Postby OberonZXZ » 22.05.2012, 10:06

Hi guys :D

Is it possible for someone to create a city buildings for use in crysis custom maps? I have found some threads that has some city buildings to use, but I can't download it because the link was dead :sad: I've tried to tell the owner to upload another link, but it was never replied and uploaded :(

I've been bored to battle the koreans in an jungle environments.... so I want some city buildings for use to battle the koreans in an city environments :) I know it is hard to create a city buildings, I've tried to create them but i'm super noob at rendering it :sad:
If I were good, I've make some of them......... Please, Does anyone here know some threads that has some city buildings with a working download link? or does anyone here can create some city buildings to share it with the others peoples? I know it is sounds hard, but I really wants some City Buildings to use in some custom maps or sum' zombies mod ;)

pls, reply :]

OberonZXZ
NO SIGNATURE AVAILABLE
PcTouzim
Just getting started
Just getting started

Re: Requesting some City Buildings for use in Crysis 1

Postby PcTouzim » 29.05.2012, 20:47

so it is possible to create buildings in programs for 3D graphics.
need objects to the map or what?
happy to help you, but you must tell me what buildings you need.
I am also bored with the constant fighting in the jungle. XDD
to hear
OberonZXZ
Just getting started
Just getting started

Re: Requesting some City Buildings for use in Crysis 1

Postby OberonZXZ » 30.05.2012, 13:44

Thx :D
I think I need a building objects for a map, something like skyscraper building, a hotel, a military barracks, a hospital.....
it's doesn't matter with a random shape, such as like the skyscraper building with a square shape, or a circle shape :)
and, it doesn't really matter with the interior, I mean, just the building, no need for the interior :cheesy:

*Sorry for my bad English, I'm from France, if there's any error on the words, please ignore it :] *
NO SIGNATURE AVAILABLE

Connect and collaborate with CRYENGINE developers in the official Forums.
Visit the Gallery to share what you have created and be inspired by what others are creating with CRYENGINE.
Community