Forums Gallery LOGIN |REGISTER

Community Archive is read-only - Here you can view content recorded up until February 2017. To join the latest discussions visit our new forums

Development of survivol horror for steam

Looking for a developer to join your team, or want a place to advertise your skills? Look no further!

User avatar IK-Interactive
Junior Dev
Junior Dev

Development of survivol horror for steam

Postby IK-Interactive » 06.10.2015, 14:14

Hello everyone, I'm looking for people really interested and motivated to help in the creation of the video game for PC survivol-horror. I am seeking people with little or no experience who want to learn and help me out. The project is about halfway there and my goal is to propose to the platform steam greenlight to achieve approval and finally the publication, if you manage to earn money I would be happy to divide a piece with those who helped me in realization, so it's up to the development team put all the effort to create a video game funny and addictive

Facebook: Zion Games Studio

Most searched position:

Character artist (most)

animator artist (most)

Level artist
Attachments
2.png
new.png
nemico4notte.png
nemici.png
elicottero2.png
12108140_1702769903293173_1750073784747295109_n.jpg
barche.png
barche.png
3pv.png
Last edited by IK-Interactive on 03.11.2015, 13:36, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar DGrimProductions
Executive Producer
Executive Producer

Re: [UNPAID] Development of survivol horror for steam

Postby DGrimProductions » 06.10.2015, 15:39

Your project is half way there??
Do you have gameplay footage?
Have you setup gamemechanics?
Whats the overall goal of your game? :)
★★★★ General (seriously i talk to much)
ME ARE DADDY!! :)
Junior Dev
Junior Dev

Postby IK-Interactive » 06.10.2015, 15:57

DGrimProductions wrote:Your project is half way there??
Do you have gameplay footage?
Have you setup gamemechanics?
Whats the overall goal of your game? :)

Your project is half way there?? yes more or less
Do you have gameplay footage? no
Have you setup gamemechanics? no
Whats the overall goal of your game? :) you don't care :)

a forum full of professor and critics wow why you don't work in the NASA? you have nothing better to do than annoy others?
User avatar DGrimProductions
Executive Producer
Executive Producer

Postby DGrimProductions » 06.10.2015, 16:40

It wasnt ment to be anoying.
It was a series of legit questions.
To scope out your progression and add some interrest to your project. Cause as a mather of fact, i was working on some scare elements(gamemechanics) myself.

Anyways, good luck with your project then.

Edit: any more info on your project would help you get people in a team. Create interrest. Try to bare that in mind next time someone asks some questions about your game
★★★★ General (seriously i talk to much)
ME ARE DADDY!! :)
User avatar dinoboy123
Intern Dev
Intern Dev

Postby dinoboy123 » 25.10.2015, 18:11

I'm also working on a survival horror game with the end goal of having it released for pc on steam. I'm pretty determined on making my own game and following my own vision though. Im fairly good at modeling vegetation, weapons, characters and all 2d assets in blender in gimp. I have some small idea of setting up a UI (see beginning of my vid) . However I dont have 3ds max and animation is not supported for blender at the moment. It seems from your posts you have alot of progress with character development and animation.

If you have experience with animation/character export and ai I would gladly help with 3d modeling in exchange. If not, its awesome to see another survival horror developer working towards a commercial release! I'd love to hear how your development goes since I'm currently trying to figure out what I need to do in order to get a final steam greenlight game.

Thanks

Andrew
Junior Dev
Junior Dev

Postby IK-Interactive » 03.11.2015, 13:24

dinoboy123 wrote:I'm also working on a survival horror game with the end goal of having it released for pc on steam. I'm pretty determined on making my own game and following my own vision though. Im fairly good at modeling vegetation, weapons, characters and all 2d assets in blender in gimp. I have some small idea of setting up a UI (see beginning of my vid) . However I dont have 3ds max and animation is not supported for blender at the moment. It seems from your posts you have alot of progress with character development and animation.

If you have experience with animation/character export and ai I would gladly help with 3d modeling in exchange. If not, its awesome to see another survival horror developer working towards a commercial release! I'd love to hear how your development goes since I'm currently trying to figure out what I need to do in order to get a final steam greenlight game.

Thanks

Andrew

Hello andrew thank you for your interest at the moment i'm lookin for a person that is able to import character in cryengine because i'm stuck at this point and i'm trying following a lot of tutorial if you can help me or if you know somebody that can help me with this problem i woul really appreciate that, you can add me on my skype id and discuss about our project exchange our experience. thank you :)

Luca