Forums Gallery LOGIN |REGISTER

Community Archive is read-only - Here you can view content recorded up until February 2017. To join the latest discussions visit our new forums

Team Recruiting for a new VR MMO

Looking for a developer to join your team, or want a place to advertise your skills? Look no further!

User avatar hummel
Just getting started
Just getting started

Team Recruiting for a new VR MMO

Postby hummel » 11.06.2016, 14:56

About Us: Hello CryEngine Community, we are an technology startup working on the visual frontier of VR. And we are creating a team for content creation for our platform CYVR. We are still unfounded, but we have been awarded a lot in the last months as the best technology-innovative project on some ket events, but we are expecting to close the seed round on July 2016. We are located in Madrid and London.

About the Project: We are very interested in explore the creation of social VR experiences for our platform. We are recruiting right now for our key project, called ROE, where we are going to integrate a very interesting networking technology with the avantgarde visuals of cryengine.

Current Project Progress: We are on the whiteboard planning stage. Still planning and organizing the content, focus and team. On the networking side and devops we are covered already, and ready to go production. On the business development side we are covered too.

Current Position(s):

- Lead Programmer
- Programmer
- 3D Enviroment / Generalist / Characters

Contact information: Send me a PM for more information or my LinkedIn

If you have no experience or interested in an internship, this is the right time to join us. After funding everything will go trough HR process and will became significant more hard than now.

Best!
Last edited by hummel on 21.09.2016, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar TheEmber
Just getting started
Just getting started

Re: Team Recruiting for a new VR MMO

Postby TheEmber » 22.07.2016, 10:53

It is very unprofessional not to answer to personal messages, not to mention rude, and gives of the impression that this project is dead.
User avatar hummel
Just getting started
Just getting started

Postby hummel » 21.09.2016, 13:54

TheEmber wrote:It is very unprofessional not to answer to personal messages, not to mention rude, and gives of the impression that this project is dead.

We have no messages from you and any other person on this forum.

We still up and hiring!
User avatar two_larsens
Intern Dev
Intern Dev

Postby two_larsens » 27.09.2016, 12:38

Hello Hummel,

I would be interested in hearing more. I haven't sent a PM through here, since it often doesn't work too well. So, links to my information below. My work is primarily in CryEngine:

Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/artist/two_larsens

Thanks,

Henrik Larsen