Forums Gallery LOGIN |REGISTER

Community Archive is read-only - Here you can view content recorded up until February 2017. To join the latest discussions visit our new forums

SEARCHING ARTIST & MORE IN BERLIN

Looking for a developer to join your team, or want a place to advertise your skills? Look no further!

User avatar Icecold
Just getting started
Just getting started

SEARCHING ARTIST & MORE IN BERLIN

Postby Icecold » 26.01.2017, 23:20

SHORRT DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE PROJECT

I WANT TO BUILD A SIMULATION BASED MARTIAL ART GAME SET IN THE NEAR FUTURE, LIKE 2065: U START AS A ROOKIE; U TRAIN YOURSELF AND FIGHT AGAINST AI. "AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER" U FIGHT AGAINST THE BEST FROM THE BEST REAL PLAYERS AGAINST REAL PLAYERS IN A CHAMPION CHIP TOURNAMENT: WHERE U TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD AND THE PLACES OR ARENAS. UR ENEMY IS NOT THE ONLY ENEMY; ITS YOUR CLOTH YOU ARE WEARING OR THE WEATHER ITSELF OR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME! THAT MEANS, CLOTHING HAVE A WEIGHT AND AFFECTS THE CHARACTER; SO UR PUNCH OR KICK IS MUCH SLOWER IN SPEED, IF U DIDNT TRAIN IN STRENGHT! WHEN THE WEATHER COMES IN; U HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST A STORM OR WIND; DEPENDS HOW STRONG IT IS. RAIN AFFECTS THE CLOTH IT MAKES U HEAVIER.
NO MAGIC OR PARTICLE SYSTEMS ON CHARACTERS
IF U WANT TO JOIN MY TEAM PLEASE SEND ME A PM

IT USES & INTEGRATIONS:
    PBR/PBS, PHSYICALIZED CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION, WEATHER SYSTEM, CLOTHING PHYSICS FOR AFFECTING THE CHARACTER, SOFT BODY PHYSICS FOR DESTROYABLE OBJECTS, RIGID BODY PHYSICS FOR THE HIT-SYSTEM, FACIAL ANIMATIONS AND MOCAP ANIMATIONS FROM MIMC, (VOXEL?) GLOABAL ILLUMINATION
WEATHER SYSTEM AND CLOTHING PHYSICS AFFECTS THE CHARACTER AS WELL AS THE OTHER TYPES OF PHYSICALLY BASED SYSTEMS
IT IS A MASTER PIECE OF FIGHTING GAMES; SUCH AS UFC TITLES OR OTHER GAMES IN THAT GENRE:

JOBS:

GERMAN GUYS, WITH GOOD ENGLISH KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINED OR KNOW BLENDER REALLY WELL THE SAME IN QT OR ATOM /VISUAL CODE ASO.
IF SOMEONE CAN DO MORE THAN JUST ONE THING THAT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT; MAKES IT MORE FELXIBLE IN TEAMWORKING STUFF. SO KEEP THAT IN MIND.
JOBS ARE PAYD, IF INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN SUCCEDED, ALSO WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITIE TO GET MOCAP ANIMATIONS FROIM MIMIC STUDIO HERE IN BERLIN; THEY ARE KNOWN FOR AVATAR THE MOVIE AND BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT FACIAL ANIMATIONS!
PAYMENTS ARE IN THE CAMPAIGN INCLUDED ASK ME VIA PM; HOW MUCH IT WILL BE IN THE END

3 * 3D ARTISTS
XP IN MODELLING CHARACTERS AND STUFF ALSO XP IN CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATION SYSTEM, SOFT BODY AND RIGID BODY SYSTEMS
2 * 2D ARTISTS
XP IN CREATING PBR / PBS TEXTURES/MATERIALS, CONCEPT ART
3 * PROGRAMMER
XP IN CREATING TOOLS OR SYSTEMS IN AND FOR THE GAME. C++/C# AND PYTHON
2 * SCRIPTER
XP IN LUA, PYTHON, FLOWGRAPH AND SCHEMATIYC, FOR CREATING GAMEPLAY AND NEW SCHEMATYC / FLOWGRAPH NODES
1 * COMMUNITY MANAGER
WRITING WITH THE COMMUNITY ON OUR INDIEGOGO PROJECTSITE AND MORE
1 * ANIMATION ARTIST
XP IN MOCAP DATA USAGE FROM MIMIC ANIMATIONS STUDIO, FACIAL ANIMATIONS AND MORE; CREATING SYSTEMS FOR HITTING AND SUCH THINGS

SOFTWARE WE ARE USING:
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE IN MAIN
THAT MEANS, BLENDER WITH BULLET PHYSICS, NODEPAD++/ATOM/VISUAL CODE OR QT 5.X, BULLET PHYSICS LIBRARY,
OR U HAVE A LICENSE VERSION OF SOME SORT OF SOFTWARE SUCH AS MAYA OR MOTIONBUILDER OR WHATEVER
AS WELL AS OWN HARDWARE: PC, LAPTOP AND TABLET

GOAL(S):

START A CAMPAIGN IN THE NEXT MONTH ON INDIEGOGO
IF CAMPAIGN SUCCEDED WE GET MOCAP ANIMATION FROM MIMIC, KNOWN FOR BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT FACIAL ANIMATIONS AND MORE
CREATING A COMPANY WITH YOU GUYS
CREATE A MOBILE APP; IN WHERE U CAN CHANGE THE CLOTHING OF UR CHARACTER OR SEND HIM TO THE TRAINING ROOM WHILE UR WORKING OR DOING OTHER STUFF.
AND MORE INFORMATIONS AND DOCS IF U CHOOSE TO WORK FOR THESE GOALS!

I HOPE, YOU HAVE ENJOYED A LITTLE INSIGHT!
THERE IS NO SHOWCASE YET, I STARTING TO MOVE THE PROJECT FILES TO BITBUCKET!
IT LOOKS LIKE RYSE AND FEELS LIKE LORDS OF THE FALL, WHICH IS NOT ALLOWING WITH THE SETTING AND THE LOOK IS ANOTHER!
JUST TO HAVE AN IDEAR!

HOPE YOULL ENJOY'D IT
FEEL FREE TO ASK ME STUFF OR SOMETHING ELSE, OR MAYBE U HAVE AN IDEAR FOR IT, TOO!
IF SO WRITE IN THE COMMENT SECTION UNDERNEATH THIS ARTICLE THREAD/POST!
IM JUST A GAMEDESIGNER, I HAVE A DREAM ABOUT 2 PROJECTS AND I WANNA CREATE THESE TWO PROJECTS WITH U GUYS
THE OTHER ONE IS WIP

PLEASE WRITE HERE IF U WANT TO WORK FOR THIS PROJECT OR SEND ME A PM; MOSTLY IM ON THIS THREAD TO LOOK AROUND FOR MAYBE NEW IDEARS OR MORE
Last edited by Icecold on 03.02.2017, 21:50, edited 13 times in total.
CPU: AMD FX 6300
GPU: 2* AMD RADEON R9 270x (CROSSFIRED)
RAM: 16 GB (2400)
HDD: 128 SSD + 256 SSD + 512 SSD
MB: ASROCK AM3+ 870 GEN3
User avatar Lavizh
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: SUCHE TALENTIERTE TEAM MITGLIEDER IM BERLINER RAUM

Postby Lavizh » 27.01.2017, 01:33

Please take your time to write in english since this is an english board, also stay away from excessive use of caps (which basicly is the entire article).

Image  Image
User avatar Icecold
Just getting started
Just getting started

Re: SUCHE TALENTIERTE TEAM MITGLIEDER IM BERLINER RAUM

Postby Icecold » 07.02.2017, 20:05

Lavizh wrote:Please take your time to write in english since this is an english board, also stay away from excessive use of caps (which basicly is the entire article).

can u erase this thread and the other one woulde be nice

thx
CPU: AMD FX 6300
GPU: 2* AMD RADEON R9 270x (CROSSFIRED)
RAM: 16 GB (2400)
HDD: 128 SSD + 256 SSD + 512 SSD
MB: ASROCK AM3+ 870 GEN3