Select a payment method
CEVPlayer - Plugin for CRYENGINE V allowing you to play video on the screen and on game objects
It includes :
- Flowgraph nodes for creating the video player (Screen video / Texture video)
- VideoPlayerComponent for the easy integration with new components system
- Schematyc functions to simplify the creation of schematyc entities with a video player component
- Example project for fast functionality study
- Full source code
- Absolutely free license
- CEVPlayer uses code of Libav licensed under the LGPL v2.1
- CEVPlayer can play video only in .webm format
- CEVPlayer compatible with CRYENGINE 5.3-5.4 only !
- All video files should be in the "Videos" folder
- TextureVideoPlayer not playing audio - use audio triggers instead
- Don't use for TextureVideoPlayer video in very high resolution - it could lead to performance issues (HD or lower is recommended)
- Don't play video when the level is loading - the game will crash!
I will be happy with any help from the community, so I'm waiting for your pull requests.
If you have any issues with this plugin please use GitHub issues
If you need more from me, write me directly to my email : email@example.com
This is a third party plugin which has not been developed nor is being maintained by Crytek.
This plugin is awesome. It adds an important feature and is a must have for many people who are developing their game.
Having an alternative is good, but Cry natively supports webm and usm allready so i dont know whats the use of this
this plugin is in all fact a feature that miss from long time, installed in 5 minute and perfectly working.