Select a payment method
IMAscore’s Retro Future Music Pack contains 20 high quality music tracks including loop versions of each track, bringing the good old synthie times to the cyberspaced neon lighted future.
All tracks are royalty free, mixed and mastered, ready to use!
- Choose Your Level [03:21] + Loop [03:14]
- Other World [02:34] + Loop [02:24]
- Electro Funk [02:54] + Loop [02:50]
- Delorean [03:30] + Loop [03:27]
- Artificial Consciousness [02:19] + Loop [02:08]
- Top Gun [02:38] + Loop [02:32]
- Dark City [02:28] + Loop [02:19]
- Retro Moves [03:28] + Loop [03:19]
- Tron [02:00] + Loop [01:50]
- Digital Life [04:25] + Loop [04:13]
- Cruise Tonight [03:06] + Loop [02:58]
- Total Control [02:45] + Loop [02:29]
- Room 13 [02:33] + Loop [02:29]
- Silicon Lifeforms [03:00] + Loop [02:47]
- Neon [01:55] + Loop [01:52]
- Underground [02:55] + Loop [02:45]
- Miami Nights [02:56] + Loop [02:51]
- Substance [03:12] + Loop [03:06]
- Neon Lights [02:13] + Loop [02:04]
- Transflux [03:28] + Loop [03:12]
Format: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, Stereo, WAV
Size: 1.21 GB
Minutes of audio provided: 1h 52min 29sec
Supported Platforms: All
IMAscore is a leading audio production studio, bringing to you cutting edge music and sound since 2009. We are a team of composers and sound designers and proved our versatility with hundreds of projects we’re proud to be a part of.
We want to give your projects the high-quality audio they deserve, with releases designed to meet the needs of the game industry. Rest assured: This is just the beginning of a highscore beating, emotion blasting and goosebumps creating relationship! In case you don’t find what you’re looking for in the asset packs we’re offering right now, we know how to handle your very individual ideas and wishes! You won’t regret getting in touch with us!
Licenses of Music Assets are single project licenses and only permit the use of the Music Asset in one project.
If the Buyer wishes to use a Music Assets in another project, an additional license must be obtained.
The Buyer shall be entitled to cut and edit the music pieces within Music Assets only as required for incorporation into a project.