Select a payment method
Studio 23’s Grass Footsteps Collection is one of the most in depth libraries for footsteps of its type on the market, including 566 high quality .wav files.
Created as part of Studio 23’s ‘Ultimate Footsteps Bundle’ this pack gives you access to all of its grass and artificial grass audio, featuring 6 different footstep types for each across multiple performances. This gives you the ultimate freedom in any creative situation and has been designed with ease of use in mind.The pack consists of individually recorded and edited files alongside stereo loops to allow for the greatest flexibility within your projects. Each of our 506 individually edited Mono sound files have been meticulously crafted so that they can be used without any further editing, cutting down on production time. The stereo loops can sound very natural dropped directly into your project and can be further manipulated to suit your requirements. We believe that delivering our audio in this format creates the most flexible product of its kind, thus providing the best value.
Please Note: Our preview is showcasing our entire “Ultimate Footsteps Collection” releasing in the near future. The footsteps within this pack are part of this bundle and the preview only references to the quality you should expect from your purchase.
Audio Library Features
• Totalling 566 high quality .wav files, covering 6 different footstep types, including 60 loops, you can be sure there is a diverse selection of sounds for every situation.
• 506 individual mono sounds and 60 stereo loops.
• Pack includes 240 mono and 30 stereo loops for both grass and artificial grass with 26 extra sound effects.
• The library consists of Footsteps, Slides, Jumps, Lands and Singles, with each one individually cut so they can be accurately dropped into a project straight away. Also including loops providing longer performances with the added flexibility for further editing/sound design for your projects specific requirements.
• There are 5 Different loop performances with varying speed for each Shoe type. These include Slow Walking, Normal Walking, Fast Walking, Jogging and Running.
• The pack is organised into folders for ease of use and has been embedded with Soundminer metadata to allow for a quick and efficient workflow.
• Audio recording at 96kHz and 24bit for HD quality. Down-sampled to 48 kHz and 24 bit.
Number of Files: 566 High Quality WAVS (12.00)
Size Unpacked: 479 MB
Sample Rate: 48kHz/24bit
Gear Used: Microphone – Sennheiser MKH-416 P48
Other Info: Meta-Tagged
Licenses of Music Assets are single project licenses and only permit the use of the Music Asset in one project.
If the Buyer wishes to use a Music Assets in another project, an additional license must be obtained.
The Buyer shall be entitled to cut and edit the music pieces within Music Assets only as required for incorporation into a project.