Select a payment method
Stardust (Space Probe)
Converted/optimized for CRYENGINE by WarpSpeed (Crytek-HQ.com)
- September 2018
CRYENGINE 5.4, 5.5
This is a true to scale 3D model of Stardust (Space probe).
Fitting textures are also included.
- Copy the folder "objects" (incl. sub directories) into your
"GameSDK" directory (where the "levels" folder is located).
Start your Sandbox editor.
Create or open an existing level.
Via "Create Object" --> Brush --> "objects/4thdnet/chq_stardust"
drag and drop item "chq_stardust_capsule_closed.cgf" into your level.
- Now you should see the textured Stardust in your level.
- The 3D model has no collision model (you can walk through).
- The environment shown on the screenshots is not included.
Feel free to join our "oldschool" fanpage incl. forum at: www.Crytek-HQ.com
Of course you can also join us at Facebook: [https://www.facebook.com/crytekhq]
Marco W. aka WarpSpeed = Converted/optimized for CRYENGINE
NASA / JPL-Caltech = 3D model & textures
[COPYRIGHT & LICENCE]
- This release is public domain, so long you give credit to its creator(s).
- All objects, logos, trademarks and graphics in this package
are property of their respective owner(s).
This is a third party asset which has not been made nor is being maintained by Crytek.