We are deploying fixes for the Sandbox, WAF, SVOGI, terrain and a couple more!
Here is the full list of fixes we are bringing in this hotfix:
- Fix serialization of SVOTI feature flag in EditorQT, state should now be remembered
- Fix red vegetation if used with terrain color and some cases of red terrain
- Fixed and re-enabled PRO for terrain, removed DefaultPersistentRenderObject from RenderMesh
- Material dialogs now display newly created materials
- Fix a scenario where WAF could not open the options dialog due to Bootstrap settings being required
- Copy some materials and textures used in every project to EngineAssets. This fixes ReplaceMe textures showing up after ie, creating a terrain.
- Fix Sandbox (both) from hanging in the “loading plugins” phase of startup.
All the best,
The CRYENGINE team.