We couldn't end 2015 without an update! And no better time to do so than right after the new CRYENGINE website.
In our last update of the year, we wanted to bring you more holiday cheer with a long list of fixes and optimizations. We already talked about NoMaps (and had Niels answer all your questions on the forums), so now you can see the rest of the changes CRYENGINE 3.8.6 brings:
- Added NoMaps
- Oculus 0.8 SDK + Touch Controllers support
- New: Added wrinkle map preset to rc.ini.
- New: Indicate if profiling (CVar profile) is paused and if SCROLL_LOCK is active.
- New: Game:LockPlayer node.
- Fixed: Audio functionality on areas - Broke when an area property changed. Code unification, numerous bug fixes and performance improvements to the area system.
- Fixed: LOD Baker, broken material located in the EngineAssets folder (after applying a LOD) has been solved.
As usual, this was just a short sample. Please go to the Release Notes for the full list of tweaks and fixes.
All the best,
The CRYENGINE Team.