New logo, new website and a world 4 times bigger than in Tech Alpha stage.
CRYENGINE licensees and successful crowdfunding story 'Kingdom Come: Deliverance' just reached Beta and all backers of the game can play it now! We talked with Creative Director Daniel Vávra on gamescom 2015 and played their Tech Alpha during our Extra Life stream last November, so you can say we're following Warhorse Studios' development process closely.
It's very exciting to see them reach another huge milestone and get closer to the release of their realistic medieval RPG. Here are the big new features you can expect in their Beta:
- First introduction to the epic story of Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Several new fully-fledged quests with multiple solutions
- First important historical battle
- New engaging interactions with NPC’s
- Expanded stealth system - visibility, takedowns, poisoning, sabotage and disguises
- More weapon choices: short sword, long sword, shield, axes and maces
- Huge enlargement of the map compared to Alpha release
- New villages, castles and deep forests
- New dynamic weather system
- First motion-captured cut-scenes
- Introduction of crime system and lock picking
- New sword-fighting techniques
- …and more!
Watch their truly epic trailer and check out their new website for more information on how to get Beta access for 'Kingdom Come: Deliverance':