Frankfurt am Main (Germany) September 21, 2016 – VR First has announced plans to collaborate with twelve more academic institutions around the world as the demand for dedicated VR learning facilities at universities continues to grow.
The news means VR First has now formed partnerships with 26 universities since launching at the start of this year. Every VR First partner institution will initiate a VR First Lab on their campus, giving students access to the latest VR development tools and guidance from a network of business and technology leaders.
The twelve new universities joining forces with VR First have expanded the initiative’s presence to Asia for the first time, as well as signaling VR First’s arrival in five more countries. The full list of new academic partners includes:
- Dania Academy of Higher Education (Denmark)
- Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- Doña Ana Community College (USA)
- Hamburg University (Germany)
- Heidelberg University (Germany)
- HTW Berlin - University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- International School Of Design – Rubika (France)
- Middle East Technical University (Turkey)
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands)
- Sogang University (South Korea)
- State University of New York at Oswego (USA)
- VIGAMUS Academy (Italy)
To find out more about being a part of VR First, visit http://www.cryengine.com/vrfirst.